Monday, September 5, 2016

Saturday- Mixed MAP
5 sets @ high consistent effort **mix and match order each set.  Goal is for last one to be the fastest one
Row 500m
15 Russian KB Swings, 53#
3 Ring Dips
15 Box Jumps, 30”
6 Ring Push Ups
15 Hang Power Cleans, 75#
9 Push Ups
Rest 5 min b/w sets
4:22

Box jump , ring dips, kb swing, row, ring pu,hang clean, push ups
4:23


Row, push up, hang clean,ring pu, dips, box kb,
4:10

Clean, row, push up, dips, box, ring push up, kb
4:13

Row, kb, push up, box, dips, ring push ups, hang clean
4:03

(I recordedy last set after I got off the row to see what you thought, I noticed in my clean I was hinging with my back where I have the pain I talked about, do you have any tips on how to keep that area tight!?) and wanted to know your thoughts about how it looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment